Cereal Magazine Volume 18
C$24.00 Regular Price
- Cereal magazine volume 18
- Cereal is a biannual, travel & style magazine based in the United Kingdom. Each issue focuses on a select number of destinations, alongside engaging interviews and stories on unique design, art, and fashion.
- In the AW 2019 issue of Cereal they delve into the subject of legacy.
- The cover of Volume 18 features Rupi Kaur, who discusses how her heritage has shaped her own burgeoning legacy as a poet and performer.
- The issue also includes interviews with creative director Jonathan Anderson, and the team behind Atelier Vime. They celebrate the artistic legacies of Joan Miró, Eduardo Chillida, and Fan Ho; the architecture of Carlo Scarpa’s Brion Tomb; and the design of Gio Ponti’s iconic hotel, Parco dei Principi.
- In their travel pages, they encounter the wilderness of Kruger National Park, South Africa with Singita; and take in the frescos and orange groves of Palazzo Daniele in Puglia, Italy.
- Cereal further explores the theme of legacy through essays and poetry, and presents an autumn fashion edit at Kettle’s Yard.
- Perfect-bound and printed in full colour on FSC-approved uncoated paper
- Printed in the United Kingdom
- 180 Pages
- Measures 8.3" x 10.8"